Acceptable Usage Policy
This memorandum establishes operating principles and acceptable use policies as they relate to the Client's use of services provided by WDDX.NET to the Client.
- Responsibility and Respect - The Internet is a network intended for use by users that act in a mature manner. The Client recognizes this principle and undertakes at all times to act with respect, courtesy and responsibility, giving due regard to the interests and rights of other Internet user groups. This general guideline carries with it the following specific responsibilities:
- Improper Use - The Client will avoid violation of certain generally accepted guidelines on Internet usage such as restrictions on mass mailings and mass advertisements, pirating or copying of software, mail bombing or other methods of attempting to deny service or access to other users, and attempts to violate security.
- Compliance with the Law - The Client will ensure that its use of the Internet complies with all applicable federal, state and local law and regulation, including but not limited to those principles of law which protect against compromise of copyrights, trade secrets, proprietary information and other intellectual property rights, libel or defamation of character, invasion of privacy, tortuous interference, and export of technical or military data to prohibited countries.
- Validation of Information - The Client is responsible for validating the integrity of the information and data he or she receives or transmits over the Internet.
- Security - The Client is required to protect the security of his or her Internet account and usage. The Client's password should be treated as private and confidential and not disclosed to or shared with any third parties.
- Discretion and Judgment - The Client is expected to use discretion in the treatment and handling of Internet information and data and to take particular care to insure that adult information is not transmitted to juvenile users of the Internet.
- Adult Material or Pornography - WDDX.NET, Inc. does not permit sexually explicit matieral to be hosted on company servers.
- Unsolicited Commercial Bulk Email - WDDX.NET, Inc. does not permit, support or condone Unsolicited Commercial Bulk Email. Since WDDX.NET, Inc. focuses primarily on the needs of business services, we do support solicited mail to private memberships, subscribed user bases and CAN-SPAM authorized double opt-in advertising.
- Net Abuse including but not limited to activities such as using a non-existent email return address on a commercial solicitation, spamming (sending unsolicited advertising to numerous email addresses or newsgroups and/or generating a significantly higher volume of outgoing email than a normal user), allowing spamming by third parties to promote a web site hosted by WDDX.NET, trolling (posting outrageous messages to generate numerous responses), mailbombing (sending multiple messages without significant new content to the same user), subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person's permission, cross-posting articles to an excessive number of newsgroups, or attempting without authorization to enter into a secured computer system. WDDX.NET, Inc. reserves the right to determine what constitutes Net Abuse. Furthermore, repeat offenders having been warned of unauthorized service usage may be subject to a $500.00 fee per incident covering the additional activity needed to be performed by WDDX.NET, Inc. with regards to said unauthorized service usage.
- Excessive CPU usages - Clients using excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of our servers will be assessed accordingly or face immediate suspension.
- Resale of service - Clients may resell web space within their own account, but are responsible for the entire domain site content. Clients may not resell mail services including, but not limited to, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts and auto responders.
- Choice of Laws/Venues - User agrees that any disputes involving this web site shall be adjudicated to any federal or state court located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. User agrees to submit to jurisdiction and venue in any state or federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Agent for Notice:
757 SE 17 Street, Suite 534
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316